Thursday, May 10, 2012

Another Great Thrift Store Buy!

Hello....

 I have been fortunate to get out to my fav thrift store twice this week. And lucky for me each time has proved to be a great opportunity for some cool buys! Not only did I get the 3 vintage clip art books on Monday, but today, Thursday, I found these two lovely old jewelry boxes. Both are a wonderful color of off white and are still very clean and in great shape on the inside. The smaller one has a scratch on the top of it... but its not too noticeable. I just love them both and my heart skipped a beat or two when I came across them.. the smaller one was $2.97 and the bigger one was $3.97. Not bad at all! I plan to use them with my jewelry display and I think they will work just great for that!








                                                                                              

 Today I am linking up with..........

 Dearest Lou Thrifty Thursdays




                                 THRIFTY THURSDAY



2 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe you found these beauties all in one trip! They are absolutely gorgeous! Very pretty on the inside too. Thanks so much for linking up to thrifty thursdays dear! I'm now following your blog and look forward to seeing what else you thrift in the future!

    xx
    Cecilia
    dearestlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes are adorable! Great find!! :)

    ReplyDelete