Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello....

Hello and welcome to my Live a Little Vintage blog!

I am trying to figure all this blogging stuff out and I have to admit, it is somewhat frustrating to me!
I am not very computer literate and my skills are quite lacking. So I hope you don't mind if I learn as I go. I am finally happy with my blog name, I have tried so many others and they just didn't ever sound right for me. But I finally came up with this name and I think I really do like it! I think it describes me best.

I actually do "live a little vintage". In my everyday life I use and work with vintage things that I have had for years, things that I have bought at thrift stores or things that my mom has given me. I try to incorporate vintage into my life as much as possible. I don't usually wear a lot of vintage clothing, unless you count the jeans I have had forever. I do love vintage clothing though, but alas, I am no longer the size to fit into most vintage items. I guess that is why I sell it now! I have always loved it and can't help myself when I come across a gorgeous piece of vintage clothing at the thrift store...I have to buy it! I love most anything that is old, junky, or falling apart.

I have so many projects going, I will never finish them all! But that's ok! My hubby, Mr. Little, doesn't seem to mind too much. He does gripe a little when the garage is total a wreck and he can't find his tools. But other than that he is pretty much good with it! He usually helps me recreate something old into a new and completely different piece. He may not always get my ideas, but we somehow manage to work it out.

Anyway, I hope you will like my blog and want to follow along as I keep track of my vintage musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment