Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Studio

Hello,


Today I thought I would show you all some pics of my so-called "studio". It's actually a spare bedroom that I have converted into a studio. I am so lucky to have the space! We have a very large house and none of my children live at home anymore...but I do have to have a room for when my daughter and family come to stay. And the sweetest grandchildren in the world need a room...so, there is just one spare bedroom left and I claimed it for my own! Poor Mr. Little will have to be happy with the barn! Even though I do have quite a bit of stuff stored in the barn also, as well as the garage and the attic and.... well just about everywhere! He does have a small spot in the barn that I let him call his own!





I hope you enjoyed seeing where I like to get creative. It is a mess, but I do get some things done in there!

1 comment:

  1. You have some pretty cool stuff in this room!! I could shop in there! LOL! From one sweetie to another~~~Roxie

    ReplyDelete